Illinois Has the 4th Highest Number of Monkeypox Cases in the US and Chicago’s Latinx community has the highest cases reported.
For this reason, Erie Humboldt Park Health Center will be hosting a community MPV Vaccine Fair this Saturday, August 27, 2022, from 10am – 1pm. This event is open to the public and insurance and not required.
The CDPH says monkeypox is a rare, but potentially serious viral illness, which often begins with flu-like symptoms and swelling of the lymph nodes and progresses to a rash on the face and body, health experts said. Virus symptoms range from fever, aches, and rashes all over the body.
- o THE EVENT – MPV VACCINE FAIR
- o WHEN – SATURDAY, AUGUST 27, 2022
- o WHERE – ERIE HUMBOLDT PARK HEALTH CENTER
- o ADDRESS – 2750 W. NORTH AVENUE (CORNER OF NORTH & CALIFORNIA AVENUE )
- o TIME – 10AM – 1PM
- o OPEN TO THE PUBLIC, NO INSURANCE REQUIRED
For more information about MPV visit – erie.health/mpv.