The Gary/Chicago International Airport (GYY) announced the launch of its new, user friendly website to support the world-class airport. The airport also changed its URL to FlyGYY.com, reflecting the airport’s International Air Transport Association code GYY.
The new website provides an accessible resource for airport users, tenants and the broader aviation community, Northwest Indiana and the Chicago metropolitan region. The website features the most critical information for pilots, schedulers, tenants and airport users. Visitors to FlyGYY.com are able to easily access information about Gary’s full-service airport including:
GYY’s proximity to downtown Chicago and Northwest Indiana
- The airport’s two best in class FBO’s
- Highlights of the airport’s on-site fuel capacity and enhanced logistical capabilities
- RFPs and opportunities to do business at and with the airport
- Information on the airport’s extended 8,859 foot runway
- Updates to the airport’s 2018 Master Plan
- Continued news updates on the airport’s accomplishments
“As the airport continues to grow, we needed an innovative tool that supported our enhanced services and increased marketability,” said GYY Executive Director Dan Vicari. “We are proud to launch a fresh, new website to showcase the airport’s capabilities and accomplishments.”
GYY’s new website was designed by Resolute Consulting and DataMine Internet Marketing Solutions.