The City of Gary Redevelopment Commission will entertain presentations from six Master Developer Teams interested in work on several Gary development projects. The Selection Committee will hear presentations in a public meeting on Thursday, March 30, 2017 from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. in the Gary Room of City Hall, 401 Broadway.
Plans may include housing (mixed-income, senior, student, affordable, market-rate), mixed use, small/medium commercial, retail, light industrial/spec buildings, heavy industrial and hotel developments. The city projects presentations will address are:
• University Park and University Park East (UPE)
• Lake Street Junction area and Miller Transportation Oriented Development (TOD)
• Gary Lakefront, Marquette Park and Beach
• Gary Northside Redevelopment Initiative
• Light Industrial District (LID) The public and the media are invited to the meeting on Thursday.