Do you qualify?
- Are you between 14 to 24 years of age
- Do you live in East Chicago, IN or Gary, IN
- Do you or a family member live in Public housing or use a Section 8 / Housing Choice Voucher?
- Do you have a juvenile or adult criminal record?
If you qualify, here’s how we can help:
- Expungement/Sealing of Juvenile or Adult criminal records
- Assistance with your Child Support issues
- Help with restoring your driving privileges
East Chicago JRAP Legal Clinic Office Hours
North Township Office, 2100 Broadway, East Chicago, Indiana
Tuesdays and Thursdays 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., by appointment and walk-ins welcome
Questions? Or to make an appointment:
Contact: Morgan@MorganLegalServices.com or call (219) 390-8981
GARY JRAP LEGAL CLINICS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Questions? Or To Schedule An Appointment Contact:
Gary Commission on the Social Status of Black Males
Bro. Bennie Muhammad, Executive Director
Gary City Hall Annex Building
839 Broadway, 2nd Fl. Suite 201-S
Contact: email@example.com or (219) 880-2284
Morgan@MorganLegalServices.com or call (219) 390-8981